Designed by Dr. Harvey Karp, paediatrician, white noise guru, and author of the popular Happiest Baby and Happiest Toddler parent guides, SNOObear will be so much more than your child’s trusted friend. This huggable cub is 3 innovative must-haves in one:
- Responsive white noise: Responds to your baby’s fussing to keep them calm and happy longer. And you can take it on the go, thanks to its travel strap and removable white noise speaker box, which allows you to slip it into your nappy bag and lend you a helping hand.
- Cuddly companion: Choose plush or woolly—or both! Babies love the different sensory experiences of these soothing and special textures.
- Playful puppet: Built to entertain and soothe, SNOObear can help you teach little life lessons, like sharing and patience, during playtime.
SNOObear plays the award-winning SNOO sounds, plus 3 new, special comforting rhythms for 30 or 60 minutes. And after SNOObear finishes, it ‘pays attention’ for 3 more hours, ready to start playing again if your little bunny starts to fuss. SNOObear also has a strap to let you safely hang this sleepytime pal on the pram or car seat when you are out and about.
Want a responsive, sleep-aiding white noise lovey for naps, nights, and outings? Want extra help with fussies, feeds, and nappy changes? Want a playtime puppet for…well, just for giggles? SNOObear is for you!
Grow Up With SNOObear
SNOObear Comes With:
- 1 Cuddly, multi-use teddy bear (with carrying strap)
- 1 Removable white noise speaker box—portable & compact
- 2 AA batteries
- Plus 100 million moments of love!
NOTE: Never leave SNOObear in the cot or bassinet with infants under 1 year of age.
Why Parents Love SNOObear White Noise Lovey
Familiar SNOO sounds are perfect
for calming the fussies during feeds,
car trips, tummy time…you name it!
Our 6 special sounds
lull your little one to sleep—at home or on the go.
Sound stops after 30 or 60 minutes,
but automatically returns if your baby
fusses over the next 3 hours.
Sleep, Cuddle, Adventure, Play…Repeat!
White Noise is Nurturing(…and Silence is Not Cosy)
Babies are serenaded by constant rumbly sound—24/7—in the womb! That is why a totally quiet room can be unsettling for little ones…and not conducive to sleep. Instead, white noise is your child’s comfort, lulling them to dreamland for years to come. Think of it like your favourite pillow…SNOObear is a reassuring 'cuddle' of sound.
Once you wean your baby from swaddling (or from SNOO), SNOObear’s super-effective sounds keep the Zzz’s coming by signaling when it is time to snooze. White noise also helps little kids sleep through outside distractions, like loud televisions or passing trucks, and inner upsets, like teething and gas discomfort.