THE HAPPIEST BABY x Clementine Drn SWEEPSTAKES
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OF FRANCE. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED BELOW.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- DESCRIPTION: These official sweepstakes rules (the “Official Rules”) govern The Happiest Baby x Clementine Drn Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) offered by Happiest Baby, Inc. (the “Sponsor” or “Happiest Baby”), located at 3115 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016 USA. The Sweepstakes begins on May 6th 2021 at 6:00 p.m. CET and ends at 11:59 p.m. CET on May 20th 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). At the end of the Promotion Period, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor to select one (1) prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, as more fully set forth below. Entry in the Sweepstakes will not be carried over to, or included in, any other precedent or subsequent Sweepstakes that may be offered by the Sponsor, and will not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or Sweepstakes. By accepting these Official Rules, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or conducted in association with, Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., Instagram or any other entity.
- ELIGIBILITY: Only legal residents in France at the time of entry are eligible to participate. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry to be eligible to enter. Directors, officers and employees of the Sponsor, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, agents, professional advisors, financers, printers and advertising, promotional and marketing agencies (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Sponsor”) and the immediate family members of each and persons living in the same household of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to win the prize. By consenting to these Official Rules, you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
You must have a valid and active Instagram account in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. You can enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to win by cumulatively:
- Following @happiest_baby_europe and @parisgrenoble
- Tagging another Instagram account on the giveaway post on @parisgrenbole’s Instagram feed and using Hashtags #IwantSNOO and #I_agree_with_ the_Rules (“Submission”)
Participants are limited to one (1) entry per person throughout the Competition Period. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified. Participants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
- VALIDITY OF ENTRY: The Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Proof of sending entrant’s Submission is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by the Sponsor of the Submission. All entries must be received before the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate.
Should multiple users of the same Instagram account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. Entry must be made by the entrant (unless you prove the opposite). Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will, if detected, be declared invalid and disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, the use of any device to automate the entry process, is prohibited and any entries which have been submitted in this manner will be disqualified.
The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the entrant who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed disqualified.
The Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information howsoever it arises. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, loss, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries which is not caused by Sponsor.
Any Submission that is considered by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion to be obscene, pornographic or libelous, to constitute hate speech or that is otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor by an entrant’s internet service provider or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary.
- PRIZE: The prize shall consist of one (1) Happiest Baby SNOO Smart Sleeper (retail value EU 1,295). Actual/appraised value may slightly differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner (the “Winner”). Sponsor expects many entrants to enter the Sweepstakes, but only one (1) entrant will win the prize.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: After the Promotion Period, by May 24th, 2021, one (1) winner will be randomly selected in a drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period and the winner announced via the Sponsor's Instagram account. The drawing will be conducted using a computerized method of random selection chosen by Promoter in its sole discretion. Subject to the winner meeting the requirements of these Official Rules, the prize will be distributed on or before June 2nd, 2021.
The winner will be notified of their winning status either by direct message to his or her Instagram account, in person, by phone, or by email. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) calendar days of the first notification attempt, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. The Promoter shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or otherwise not received for any reason, when not due to Sponsor’s fault or negligence.
If a winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. In such circumstances, the Sponsor will attempt to contact up to two (2) alternate winners (i.e. three separate participants in total), after which if there is still no confirmed winner the prize may go un-awarded at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: By agreeing to these Official Rules, each entrant into the Sweepstakes hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide license and right to reproduce, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute and otherwise use entrant’s name and Submission and likeness on its website, or on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin) for promoting the Sponsor’s products and services in connection with the Sweepstakes, without further consideration, notification or permission of such entrant or any third party, for a duration of one (1) year after entry into the Sweepstakes. After expiration of such a one-year term, the entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor will not remove any prior published contents with his or her name, likeness or Submission, but will only stop any future publication.
Each entrant who enters the Sweepstakes represents and warrants that (a) the Submission does not contain any harmful computer code and is not otherwise corrupted; (b) as of the date of submission, the Submission is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (c) the Submission does not and will not violate or infringe other people’s intellectual property (including, without limitation, copyright and trademark), privacy, publicity or other legal rights; and (d) the Submission: (i) is not abusive, harassing, harmful to any person’s reputation, disparaging of Sponsor or its products, services or events; (ii) is not pornographic, immoral, offensive, sexually explicit, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, unnecessarily violent, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, encouraging of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous or otherwise objectionable; (iii) does not contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, without permission, any personal identification, such as full personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses, copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings or other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) or any material inconsistent with Sponsor’s image or the positive goodwill or images with which Sponsor wishes to associate.
Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and defend the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agent from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of such entrant hereunder.
- GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: The Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or award. Sponsor reserves the right, should it not be able to deliver the prize because of a force majeure event to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value if the prize, in whole or in part. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All portions of the prize(s) with its terms and conditions are non-assignable and non-transferable.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud qualifying as a force majeure event, or other cause qualifying as a force majeure event corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Official Rules. The Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for limited reasons, i.e.: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses on the same day; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering, or breach of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors and related entities (collectively, “Releasees”) are not liable for any loss, litigation, claim, or damage which (i) is an indirect damage; (ii) was not foreseen and was not foreseeable at the time of your acceptance of these Official Rules, except in the case of fraud or gross misconduct of Sponsor or the Releasees; (iii) is not caused by Sponsor or the Releasees breach of their contractual obligations under these Official Rules or legal obligations, such as for example and without limitation the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment of the entrant; or (iv) is due to a force majeure event, including the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service.
- FORCE MAJEURE: The failure of the Releasees to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to a force majeure event such as for example hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of the Releasees (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: All disputes arising from the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of France without giving effect to any choice of law/conflict of law doctrines. All disputes arising from this Sweepstakes shall be resolved by the competent courts of France.
- NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP: Each entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between such entrant and the Sponsor is not a confidential, fiduciary or other special relationship, and that such entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s Submission to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place the Sponsor in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s Submission.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNER LIST: To receive a copy of these Official Rules or any legally required copy of the name(s) of winner of the Sweepstakes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written request with a self-addressed stamped envelope to Happiest Baby Sweepstakes, 3115 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016 USA. All such requests must be received within 30 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- SEVERABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
All Rights Reserved.